Next Sunday is a “don’t miss” occasion! After the 10:30 worship service, you can enjoy an Oktoberfest cookout, music from the CUCC band, a walk through the youth group’s Ofrenda, children’s activities and a yard sale to support the CROP Walk. While the community walk has been cancelled, you can also stroll around the church neighborhood following 1, 2 and 3.5 mile routes. If you’re worshipping from home, you can enjoy music and activities from the virtual community “walk” here.
Other ways to support the CROP Walk.
· Join the CUCC CROP Walk team and ask family and friends to support you through a donation. You can register for the CUCC team here.
· If you don’t feel like walking, you can support our team by sponsoring an individual walker or the team as a whole. Support our team here.
· You can also make a donation through the church’s website by selecting “CROP Walk” from the pull-down menu next to “Give to the General Fund.”
– You can text CROP to 919-888-4541 to donate via CUCC.
· Donations can also be given to coordinators Mike Schafale or Ken & Merrilee Jacobson each Sunday. Please make checks payable to “CWS/CROP Walk.”