- This event has passed.
Life & Faith
November 7 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
At CUCC’s November 7 drop in, Life & Faith, we will swap perspectives on questions submitted by Sharon Hope who has been thinking about forgiveness lately.
- I believe forgiveness is at the heart of our Christian faith. Agree?
- Is your faith strengthened when you are able to forgive?
- How does it feel to forgive/be forgiven and reconciliation can occur?
- If forgiveness of someone who has committed egregious acts feels impossible, are we able to make at least peace within or continue to struggle to forgive?
- How are we impacted when we are not forgiven, once we have repented and attempted reconciliation?
What is Life & Faith?
Ever wonder how others navigate the day-to-day of following Jesus? Where does your life intersect with your faith?
Life & Faith is a monthly opportunity to have those conversations over a glass of your favorite refreshment. We bring our questions and our stories, getting ideas from each other. Jane Smith, the convener, brings a back up question if needed to get us started.
We gather at Transfer Co. Food Hall. With temperatures likely to be cool in the evening, we’ll meet inside in the sunken area in the center of the first floor. There is a ramp to easily access that section. Those who want dinner or a beverage should arrive at 6:30 to buy your own. Conversation runs 7-8PM. You’ll find us at the table with our Life & Faith comma. Friends are welcome!
We have two guidelines – What is said at Life & Faith stays there AND we tip generously.
If you would like to receive the email reminder with the back up question and confirmation of our location, contact Jane Smith at email@example.com.