Curious about how our in-person Sunday worship and fellowship come together?
Ready to get more in synch with Sunday activities at CUCC?
Want to help out but not attend meetings?
Contact Susan Hasbrouck (firstname.lastname@example.org) for simple tasks in the sanctuary
Contact Susan Atkinson (email@example.com) to help with providing, serving or cleaning up fellowship food after worship.
We are Susan to the power of two! We’d love to have your energy among our ministries that are creatively approaching Sacraments & Chancel and Welcome & Fellowship each week. Consider learning about our tasks and helping out once, once a month or once in awhile.
YOU are invited to get a little more involved in CUCC Sunday activities!
Consider signing up to:
- prepare bread and wine for communion
- adorn the chancel table with flowers or other relevant items (Saturday set up)
- be a greeter in the narthex for 20 minutes before worship
- bring cookies, pretzels, or creamer for coffee
- make coffee and set up drink station (arrive half an hour before worship)
- clean up kitchen after fellowship food 9 (stay until approx. 12:30)
Thanks for being the church!
Susan H and Susan A