As a sign of our commitment to love the children and youth in our care, we follow Safe Church policies.
No concealed weapons are allowed on the premises of Community United Church of Christ.
Safe Church Policies
- Policy on Online Photographs and Contact Information, adopted March 19, 2018
- Policy on the use of Breeze, our online database/directory/contribution tracker, adopted January 13, 2020
- Justice, Inclusiveness, and Self-Discipline: A Covenant Among the People of Community United Church of Christ, adopted January 11, 1998
Policies which help us be responsible to our children and youth:
- CUCC Safe Church Youth Protection Policy, adopted April 2010.
- Initial implementation (May 2010) for Safe Church Youth Protection Policy
- Application and Disclosure Form (for potential employees or ongoing volunteers)
- Background Screening Consent and Information Form (Praesidium) (for potential employees and ongoing volunteers)
To prepare us in the event of adult sexual harassment, see the CUCC Personnel Policies, section on Policies Relating to Staff and Congregation. Last revised April 2010.
No concealed weapons at CUCC. Adopted June 2, 1996.
We’re happy to answer any questions you may have about our Safe Church practices.