In light of the high number of cases of Covid-19 in our area, we will be holding our January Congregational Meeting on Zoom. Our meeting will take place on January 23rd at 12:15 PM. The Zoom link will be in the CUCC Online Events email which will come to your inbox on Monday, January 15. Please be sure to join on time.
Documents to be discussed in the meeting (including 2021 yearly reports, proposed budgets, proposed slate of nominations) are in your Breeze Useful documents section in the folder for Upcoming congregational meeting documents. Please review these prior to the meeting.
The agenda will include, but is not limited to, the following topics:
- Establish a quorum
- Approve the minutes of the November congregational meeting
- Approve Budget for 2022 – Including Approval of Pastoral Housing Allowance
- Approve Slate of Nominees for Leadership and Committees
- Updates from the Path Forward Committee
- Discussion of Santi’s Eligibility for Ordination
- Discussion of Council’s Adoption of Safe Church Policy
- Celebration of 2021 program year & Q&A regarding ministry reports