We welcome you to the corner of Wade Avenue and Dixie Trail. If you are looking for a place to meet, please contact the office.
A few guidelines to keep our members and visitors as safe as possible::·
- We encourage people who can be vaccinated to do so.
- We do not require masks but support those who choose to wear them.
- We ask everyone to make use of the hand sanitizer found throughout our campus and to wash their hands frequently.
- We advise anyone who is not feeling well to stay home.
Read CUCC’s current COVID-19 response here.
In order to care for the earth and one another, we ask everyone (members, guests, and renters) to:
1. Recycle all recyclables in the provided containers.
2. Unlock the doors, rather than propping them open. (Contact email@example.com for instructions; the unlocking process is not intuitively obvious.)
3. Reset the thermostat to the program, turn off the lights, and lock the doors before leaving every time.
4. Do not use any styrofoam products at CUCC.
5. Honor the nut-free zone policy.
6. Keep CUCC’s buildings smoke-free.
7. Reserve the accessible parking spaces for those who really need them.
No concealed weapons are allowed on the premises at CUCC.
Notice something that needs repair or seems unsafe? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Renting a room
Instructions on how to reserve a room at Community UCC on a one-time or recurring basis are available in the church’s Building Use Policy (download here). Contact the office if you have questions about the policy or to rent a room.
Getting married at CUCC
If you would like to inquire about using the church for a wedding, please contact the office to schedule an appointment.
Wedding guidelines and application form
A quiet place in nature for reflection
We are fortunate to have a variety of outdoor rooms where you can get away for peace and quiet. The small amphitheater, the Peace Pole courtyard, the nook by the Dixie Trail parking lot, and the Memorial Meditation Garden all have benches. You are welcome to stop by during daylight hours; please check in with the office so our staff aren’t startled when they run into you. If you need to clean up after yourself or your dog, there are trash cans within the white fence by the Dixie Trail parking lot.
Memorial Meditation Garden
The Memorial Meditation Garden is a resting place for the scattered cremains of people associated with the congregation.
Covenant, Conditions and Restrictions for the CUCC Memorial Meditation Garden